Introduction to MATLAB Programming
- Lecture 1 - Introduction and Variables (scalars, vectors, and matrices).
- Lecture 2 - Plots, Strings, Data structures, Logical operators, Flow control and File handling.
- Lecture 3 - Plots, Runtime analysis.
- Lecture 4 - Symbolic Calculation, Fitting, Function handles, Algebraic and differential equations solving & GUI.
Introduction to Julia Programming
- Julia is a new programming language for scientific computing developed by a group mostly from MIT. It aims to create an unprecedented combination of ease-of-use, power, and efficiency in a single language. It is provided under the MIT license, free for everyone to use. All source code is publicly viewable on GitHub.
- An introduction to the Julia programming language: with examples for simulating quantum systems(video online), Christopher Rackauckas
Quantum Optics Toolbox in Julia
QuantumOptics.jl is a numerical framework written in the Julia programming language that makes it easy to simulate various kinds of open quantum systems. It is inspired by the Quantum Optics Toolbox for MATLAB and the Python framework QuTiP.
QED Calculations in Mathematica